driplate® Hand Dryer Drip Tray.
The Dyson Airblade hand dryer is designed to collect water in the mouth of the machine. Normally this water will
evaporate over time and not cause any issue. As the Dyson Airblade does not store dirty water inside the machine
(as per other hands-in hand dryers) it is the only hands-in hand dryer to achieve HACCP approval.
Under heavy use this water will build up and eventually overflow running down the sides of the hand dryer and
dripping onto the floor. It is important to note; this is the way the dryer is designed to work, it is not a fault. In
some circumstances however this can cause water to gather on the floor or even cause staining.
The driplate® is designed to remove this issue by sitting directly underneath the Dyson AB14 to collect water so it
can be easily collected and cleaned out, also suitable for hands-under HU02.
• Fits neatly underneath all Dyson Airblade hand dryers
• Silver-Ion antibacterial impregnation
• Simple retro-installation - 2 screws (supplied)
• Screws hidden behind tray
• Easy Click-in Click-out tray for easy emptying
• Tough ABS plastic - same material as the Dyson Airblade hand dryer
• Available in Dyson White, 'Steel Grey'/Acier and Black