driplate® Hand Dryer Drip Tray.
The Dyson Airblade hand dryer is designed to collect water in the mouth of the machine.
Normally this water will evaporate over time and not cause any issue. As the Dyson Airblade
does not store dirty water inside the machine (as per other hands-in hand dryers) it is the only
hands-in hand dryer to achieve HACCP approval.
Under heavy use this water will build up and eventually overflow running down the sides of the
hand dryer and dripping onto the floor. It is important to note; this is the way the dryer is
designed to work, it is not a fault. In some circumstances however this can cause water to
gather on the floor or even cause staining.
The driplate® is designed to remove this issue by sitting directly underneath the Dyson AB14
to collect water so it can be easily collected and cleaned out, also suitable for hands-under
Dyson Airblade HU02 and other hand dryers.
• Fits neatly underneath all Dyson Airblade hand dryers
• Silver-Ion antibacterial impregnation
• Simple retro-installation - 2 screws (supplied)
• Screws hidden behind tray
• Easy Click-in Click-out tray for easy emptying
• Tough ABS plastic - same material as the Dyson Airblade hand dryer
• Available in Dyson White, 'Steel Grey'/Acier and Black